6/26/20 UPDATE: CONTACT TRACING AND PRECAUTIONS
Dear Gathering Family,
We have loved being able to gather both in-person and via livestream! We are also aware in-person gatherings call for added measures of safety during these uncertain times. Therefore, in the event of a known COVID-19 case within our in-person gatherings, we will continue to implement contact tracing–to the best of our ability–and request a 14-day (two Sundays) quarantine. In addition, here are the precautions we will continue to implement in order to reduce the spread of the virus:
- General cleaning of the church campus
- Disinfecting of all touch surfaces (i.e. door handles, faucets, restroom utilities)
- Modified seating for built-in social distancing
- Discontinuation of serving food and drinks
- Non-contact temperature check for all staff and team members
- Provision of masks and hand sanitizer for voluntary use of all in attendance
In lieu of contact tracing and these precautionary measures, we will continue in-person gatherings for the foreseeable future. However, we urge anyone who (1) is experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, (2) has been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, or (3) who feels uncomfortable attending in-person gatherings at this time, to join us remotely via Facebook Live.
Thank you for your patience, prayers, and support as we seek to navigate these unique times with faith, wisdom, and love.
The Gathering Team